Thursday, January 14, 2010

What color should I paint my nails to wear with a deep red wrap gown for New Years?

I'm headed to a black tie gala for New Years. I have olive but pale skin, long brown hair. I'm 33 so I can't go too crazy with off colors. I have long slender fingers so I can carry off any color. If you have a specific shade with the name of the color, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance for your answers!What color should I paint my nails to wear with a deep red wrap gown for New Years?
I would either do a french manicure or a smoky black. try OPI Nail Lacquer in My Private Jet. It has a tiny bit of mature sparkle, so its good for New Year's. It's not gothic, but sophisticated.What color should I paint my nails to wear with a deep red wrap gown for New Years?
try black. Or silver, white, gold, these colors have the spirit of the holidays. Or go w/ a simple classic french manicure.
it would look great with a french tip.
Either French manicure or deep red also,or burgundy.I do not like to hv a multicolor look.more chique and classy to stick to one of those.Happy New Year.
My gf has one by OPI called Big Apple Red, and its one sexy nail polish.
id probbly do a french manicure


or just paint them black if you cant get a french manicure





or whatever color your shoes are? maybe silver
A deep red dress would look amazing with black nails.


Or at least something dark, like a plum.





(:
black and sivler

No comments:

Post a Comment