Friday, January 15, 2010

Silk wrap fo the nails?

my mom dosent let me get fake nails.is silk wrap the same thing?or is it just a nail polish?Silk wrap fo the nails?
Well, I have seen many people put silk over acrylic which doesn't make much sense to me. There is ';silk wrap'; nail polish which isn't really different from any other nail polish so don't waste your money on it! You can get REAL silk wrap done at a nail salon. It really helps to strengthen your nails and looks really nice! Its a little pricey but really worth it. The nail techs will cut a piece of real silk to fit your finger nail exactly and glue it onto your nail, wrapping it a few times. MUCH better than fake nails! If you must have a little extra length in your nails you can get just the tip glued on and then wrapped in silk! Good choice!Silk wrap fo the nails?
hey if anyone has any pictures of the outcome can you please show me? thx lots

Report Abuse



Silk wrap I think is still considered fake nails. I think it adds a material to your nails and doesn't come off for quite awhile. A lot of people do it, but it kind of sucks because it kind of ruins your real nails underneath. I wouldn't recommend it. I would recommend just doing a basic natural pedicure that just takes care of your own nails and does a nice paint job to them.
A silk wrap is another form of artificial overlay for the nail, just done with silk rather than acrylic or gel systems.

No comments:

Post a Comment