Friday, January 15, 2010

Do salespeople normally paint their nails in luxuriant christmas wrapping styles this time of year?

How far do YOU go? :-)Do salespeople normally paint their nails in luxuriant christmas wrapping styles this time of year?
some do some don't. I probably would if I knew how to paint nails. That has never been my specialty. I wear antlers. Sorry if that seems tacky. I am showing my Christmas spirit some how.Do salespeople normally paint their nails in luxuriant christmas wrapping styles this time of year?
I worked at a retail store one Christmas and I had fake nails so I got little Christmas Trees painted on a couple of my nails.
Why would only salespeople do it? It's up to the individual.
I know a lot of people who ';skimp out'; on that kind of thing. I've tried myself but I find it to be too exciting. I know a few friends who use bright chrome nail polish so that it actually looks like wrapping paper, and it looks gorgeous!
its up to the individual,sales staff or not

No comments:

Post a Comment