Thursday, January 14, 2010

Nail wraps and tips?

what is the difference between nail wraps and tips? i want to get something put onto my nail in order to make it look longer but don't want to ruin the actual nail in the process?





do both wraps and tips need to be removed and filled in on a monthly basis? please explain me the difference and what happens with each one.





Thanks!Nail wraps and tips?
A nail wrap is when they use acrylic/gel and they place it on top or your real nail...


You still have to get fill-ins every 2 weeks and if you take off the acrylic/gel there will still be nail damage...





A nail tip is when they actually glue a nail tip on your nail, then place acrylic on it...





What I do with mine is...


get a full set- gel nails


let them grow (still get fill ins)


eventually only your nail will be on there, the nail tip will have grown off.





I hope I explained that good enough...


Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment