Friday, January 15, 2010

Non-UV Gel Nails vs Wraps?

I have extremly thin and brittle nails that are finaly growing. I want to either wrap them or use the non uv gel to keep them strong from breaking. I also want to do them myself. I want to learn and do not want to spend the money on having them done when I would rather do them. I have two questions:


1. Which is stronger and will not lift (i have acrylic now, and they lift the next day)?


2. Someone said I can use wraps and do a thin gel overlay on top of the wrap. Is this true or not a good idea?


Thank you!Non-UV Gel Nails vs Wraps?
a wrap is one of the best things you can do but doin so on your own may not give the same results as a nail salon would but if that's how you wanna do them then i would first clean the nails file and shape them as you want them the apply a nail strengthener/hardern then apply a nail wrapping nail polish I'm not sure the actual name but i know they exist cos I've use it most of the time they are clear pink or green , then your done.. oh also use vitiam e nail polish it works do this every week and you will see improvement.Non-UV Gel Nails vs Wraps?
i dont get your question
  • day cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment