Saturday, January 2, 2010

I need a name for a nail, tanning , facials and body wrap salon. Maybe a female only salon. Something upscale.

I will focus on pampering my clients and making everyone feel like queens. I will also push the concept of the cleanest and friendliest salon in town. PLease offer your names and anyother ideas on services I might add.I need a name for a nail, tanning , facials and body wrap salon. Maybe a female only salon. Something upscale.
';Aurora'; ';Star Dust'; ';Glimmering Body'; ';Glittering Angels'; ';White Lotus'; ';Perfect Skin'; ';Dazzling Epidermis'; ';Vogue-Tastic Skin'; ';Nautilus Beauty';???I need a name for a nail, tanning , facials and body wrap salon. Maybe a female only salon. Something upscale.
Chocolate Blond














Peace.
how about





The ';Have more money than self-esteem? Come here'; Salon
COMPLEXITY R US


hehehehehehehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment