Thursday, January 14, 2010

How much will it cost for me to have false nails and silk wraps?

i know that different salons have different prices, but how much roughly?


also, i know that you have the have them maintained..how often would this have to be done and how much does this cost each time?


any help is appriciated, thanks xHow much will it cost for me to have false nails and silk wraps?
25-40 roughly, the place that I go it's 35 but it totally depends where you go. [(for the first time)] I pay $15 for the refills. %26amp; usually I go in every two weeks. Just a notice; when you take them off they make your nails really thin %26amp; weak. Also, you could get fungus if water gets trapped in between your nail %26amp; the acrylic. Hope you enjoy though; the look is worth it (:

No comments:

Post a Comment