Thursday, January 14, 2010

How can I wrap money on my nails?

hi all I was watching t.v and saw this chick with money on her nail tips can someone please help me out I want to do it but have no clue I do my own nails have been for the last 2 years can anyone help thank uHow can I wrap money on my nails?
u can go get them done at a place.. but i've seen them do it before..





k first u get a $1 bill or a $5 or whatever u want on ur nails.. usually a $1 cuz ur gonna cut it up..





well u cut it up into lil pieces to fit ur nails..





well when u put on that powder stuff to give u ur fake nails, apply the dollar bill piece and go over it with that liquid stuff.. i dont really know the names of the items used.. and i may not be able to explain it right but i hope u understand..





just do it to all ur nails.. then they'll dry..

No comments:

Post a Comment