Thursday, January 14, 2010

Has anyone tried the Sally Hansen Hard as Wraps nail polish?

My nails have been a little weak lately and I saw this at the store. I figured I'd find out a little more about it before I spent $10 for it. I wanted to know if anyone has tried it and did it work or not? How many days did it last? Is it worth buying?


Thank You!Has anyone tried the Sally Hansen Hard as Wraps nail polish?
Yup, I tried it. I'd just removed a set of solar nails so my nartural nails were pretty thin and weak. After I used it, it looked great for the first few hours. Then the stuff visibly cracked within 24 hours and started flaking off by the second day. I usually love Sally Hansen nail strengthers but I do NOT recommend this one.Has anyone tried the Sally Hansen Hard as Wraps nail polish?
I love the stuff! I only paid around $5 for a bottle of clear Hard as Wraps - acrylic gel with nylon. I actually have long nails now that are very tough - and I am not easy on my hands. I have heard others complain about bubbling and flaking - but I haven't had any problems at all.
i have an associate who tried it and she liked it alot mostly because it didnt chip as fast as all the other nail polish.
i use it, but it's not really good. it peels and chips off easily
Yes, I use the Hard as Wraps (blue) and the regular Hard as Nails (pink and clear) polishes by Sally Hansen over my acrylic sets and on my natural nails after removing them, and I believe that it helps. But, it is the only brand that I have used, so I may be a little biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment