Thursday, January 14, 2010

How can I wrap red ribbon around our square pillars outside without using staples or nails to install them?

My pillars are wrapped in aluminum siding. Hubby doesn't want to put holes on them with the staple gun so we can wrap the ribbon around it. Any other suggestions?How can I wrap red ribbon around our square pillars outside without using staples or nails to install them?
Use small pieces of double sided tape.How can I wrap red ribbon around our square pillars outside without using staples or nails to install them?
Well, you could wrap them tightly enough so that there would be no slippage, or... 3M corporation makes a product called Command Adhesive (removeable hooks) that I have found to work quite well.
Take the adhesive *out of the product





Command Adhesive Removeable Hooks,





and use it as putty on its own.








Store for next year in a little ziplock!
  • day cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment