Friday, January 15, 2010

My middle finger nail ripped off. I hav it wrapped up, how long b4 i can take off the wrapping?

Just recently my left middle finger nail ripped off from the bathroom door. IT KILLSSS. Anyways its been 4 days and idk y but its still bleeding everytime after i cleanse it and wrap it back up. How many days b4 the bleeding stops. Also im a very outdoor person and im dying to get this wrapping offf. How long b4 i can take the wrapping off and just move it freely around (idc if the nail is not fully grown) Feel free to share ur stories and advices bc thats y i need it.My middle finger nail ripped off. I hav it wrapped up, how long b4 i can take off the wrapping?
Until the wounds have scabs. Then, a little poke of nail will come up and take a month to fully grow back. The top of the fully grown nail will look deformed, so just clip it and it will look like the nail didn't even have to regrow.My middle finger nail ripped off. I hav it wrapped up, how long b4 i can take off the wrapping?
Leave it unwrapped, it needs the air to heal. By leaving it wrapped it leaves the wound moist and that invites bacteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment