Friday, January 15, 2010

My nails have grown quite long, is there a protective wrap I can have put on them (except acrylic)?

I also don't want my own nails filed down so they become thin and weak.My nails have grown quite long, is there a protective wrap I can have put on them (except acrylic)?
You can have silk or fibreglass overlay, fibreglass is good and you will not need to have your own nails filed down, but you will need the shine just taken off the surface, but this is done very lightly. You will need to go for regular maintenance as your nails grow just as you would with full extensions. I used to have UV gel overlays but found fibreglass to be better, however I have now reverted to having full acrylic extensions as my own nails rarely grow due to my job.My nails have grown quite long, is there a protective wrap I can have put on them (except acrylic)?
You could use hardening nail polish?? :) It works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment