Friday, January 15, 2010

I want to get a french manicure but to I get tips or fake nails or wraps?

I'm not sure what to do...I wanna get a french manicure and I can't just paint my regular nails because they aren't long enough plus I want the look of the fake ones but I'm not sure what to do...tip? fake nails? wraps? And also how long does it last? Thanks!I want to get a french manicure but to I get tips or fake nails or wraps?
The answerer above me is correct you can do a french manicure on short nails. You can buy a sport length nail kit if you decide to do it yourself,but if you go to a nail shop then they usually ask you how long you want them to be as they're working on your nails. You don't want to leave anything on your nails longer than two weeks at a time without the proper maintenance.





Nail enhancements like acrylics can be applied either to extend the lenght of your nails or just to strengthen them. In the last case acrylic is applied as an overlay without using tips.


Acrylics last between 2-3 weeks depending on the care you take of them and how your natural nails grow. After this period, maintenace should be performed and the nails last for another 2-3 weeks.








I hope this was helpful,Take Care!!! :)I want to get a french manicure but to I get tips or fake nails or wraps?
You can do a french manicure on quite short nails.


Painting the tips white makes it look like you have some nail growth.


My suggestion is get a kit and do it yourself to try it out.


Easy and cheap.


Also if you do your nails yourself you will be more inclined to let them grow a bit as opposed to just having someone else adding nails for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment