Thursday, January 14, 2010

Can I ask a Nail Salon to Silk Wrap my OWN NAILS to keep them strong?

I have very thick, long, strong nails. And, I would like to keep them that way. Unfortunately, no one speaks English in the Nail Salons that are close to home, so I have had trouble attempting to explain this to them. I would like to ask them to put something on my nails (possibly a Silk Wrap?) to prevent future breaks %26amp; tears. Is this a common practice? Or is there another method for keeping natural nails strong %26amp; healthy? Thanks for your thoughts!Can I ask a Nail Salon to Silk Wrap my OWN NAILS to keep them strong?
You should just consume a lot of calcium and vitamins and they'll stay strong.





Look through their catalog and pick out what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment